Aykes World

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Boko haram leader Shekau surrenders

The news making the rounds now is that boko haram leader Shekau has surrendered in a new video. My take on this is if its tru, 1, Let him release the chibok girls. 2, I think he has lost control of the group. 3, He knows the right people to call and surrender to. 4, He's is feeling the pressure of the bombardment, hopes this will slow down the military so they can regroup. 5, I have not seen the video. I have been researching the internet for it. I only saw an audio on YouTube. 6, Nobody should trust him, even when he comes out from the forest with his arms raised. He might be laced with bombs. He has to be stark naked before anybody goes closer to him. 7, And finally, how do we know he is the right one. After all he has been "killed" so many times before

No comments:

Post a Comment