Aykes World

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Everything

I have been wanting to do this, but as the professional procrastinator that I am I would always say tomorrow. And my tomorrow has lasted for a good five years which was when I opened my fist blog. I posted a few stuff in that blog, found other passion and forgot about it. Five years after I try to locate it and start blogging, but it was no longer there. As if it will be there waiting for me. And here I am again, blogging. I will be writing about everything, Sports, especially football, Politics, Governance, Economy and everything that I come across that is interesting. I am highly opinionated, so certain things I write might be inciting, some might be incisive, but in the end there must be something you can take away from it or nothing at all. The guys at work tell me I am a good listener and I think I give some very good advice sometimes. So if you have any issues, table it to me and I might be able to say something that might help or totally throw you off. Either way I tried and you tried too. There is no harm in trying. In life we will make mistakes, we will fall, but what matters is that we get up, fall again, get up again, so on and so forth until we find a way to stand and never fall again. Good day, Buen dia, Ndewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment