Aykes World

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Is China taking over the world?

I know when you see this picture of a plastic bag, in my blog, the question on your mind is, "what's up with the plastic bag?
Notice two significant things about the bag. One, it has patients belongings written on it, which means it is from a hospital. Two, it has made in China on it.
The story about this plastic bag is that I got it from a hospital in Dallas, Texas, United States of America not in China. Since then almost every hospital I had reason to visit I have purposely asked for a bag and I get the same bag, made in China and imported into United States of America. I am perplexed. Why would the U.S.import plastic bags from China? Plastic bags..... That's absurd. Has it come to this level? The U.S.now outsource production of plastic bags to China. Does it mean that cheap plastic bags cannot be produced in this country? It's amazing how every country in the world is losing everything to China. But the U.S., that's unexplainable. A plastic bag.
I am still shaking my head in disbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment